Event Photographer Application
The Event Photographer is someone designated to taking photos or assigning someone to take photos at events such as outreach events, government relations events and state and national conventions. Set-up photo booth when necessary.
Photography at State Convention
- Photos of each Exhibitor Table
- Volunteers preparing for event
- Photos of attendees in classes and other activities
- Group photo of outgoing board of directors and incoming board of directors
- Group photo of Committee Chairs
- HEAD shots of all volunteers
- If there will be a Photo Booth, oversee that pictures are taken for the chapter
- Video of Keynote Speaker and President’s address
- Classroom shots of attendees, instructor
- Pictures of General meeting and awards recipients
- Photo of Banquet table at general meeting luncheon
Photography at National Convention
If Event Photographer is not an attendee of event, must designate someone that will be attending to make sure pictures are taken that can be used in newsletter or website.
Photography at Outreach Events
- If Event Photographer is not an attendee of event, must designate someone that will be attending to make sure pictures are taken that can be used in newsletter or website.
- Photos of massage therapists giving massage, etc.
Photography at Government Relations Events
- These events include, but are not limited to, state board meetings and legislative day at the Capitol
- If Photographer is not an attendee of event, he or she must designate someone that will be attending to make sure pictures are taken that can be used in newsletter or website.
- Photos of Lobbyist
- Photos of Government Relations Chair
- Photos of Massage Therapists giving massage
Must be a professional member in good standing and sign Chapter Volunteer Code of Conduct.
Term of Service
Appointed positions will be for a term of one (1) year or until successors are appointed.
The Event Photographer is accountable to the Chapter Board by appointment and reports to the Chapter President, designated supervising Board Member and/or Chapter Board. The Education/Convention Chair agrees to uphold and abide by National AMTA Bylaws, Policy, Job Description, Chapter Volunteer Code of Conduct, Chapter Rules of Engagement and Chapter Standing Rules, and Financial Policies & Procedures.
Vacancy & Succession Authority
This position functions as prescribed by the Chapter Board and has no general authority to act on behalf of AMTA or the Chapter or to commit AMTA funds. A vacancy may be filled by appointment by the Chapter President with the approval of the Chapter Board at any Board, Chapter, or special meeting.
Removal from Office
The Event Photographer shall automatically be disqualified to serve if dues for the current year are not paid; or fails to fulfill her/his duties and responsibilities (dereliction of duties); fails to abide by chapter volunteer code of conduct.
Current & Past Event Photographer
2017 – 2020