The Louisiana Chapter of the AMTA believes in the mission of the National branch and we work to bring you the best convention you have ever attended year after year.
We also work hard to locate high quality continuing education classes and we strive to portray the American Massage Therapy Association in the most professional manner possible.
We would love to have you join us. You can check out our volunteer opportunities here.
AMTA LOUISIANA MISSION STATEMENT
AMTA LOUISIANA CORE VALUES
- We are a diverse and nurturing community working with integrity, honesty, and dignity.
- We are a nonprofit member-driven organization of ethical professionals.
- We embrace excellence in education, service, and leadership.
- We endorse professional standards and support fair regulation of massage therapy.
- We believe that massage benefits all.
AMTA LOUISIANA PRIORITIES
- Remember the member.
- Volunteers are accountable.
- Building communities.